About Me: Mykah Galloway

Hello, my name is Mykah Galloway. I am currently enrolled in Rob's Business 223 Principles of Marketing because it required for my degree as well as I have found a new interest in marketing. I am a Business Management Major and thoroughly love all aspects of business management... expect maybe accounting!

In this marketing class I hope to gain a better understanding of marketing in order to market for my future business and build a brand that will last. I hope to learn how to market to a specific target market and discover the best ways to use marketing to make money.

Outside of college I have a few passions. I am very active in the Miss America Organization. I compete in local pageants, and hope to win a local title this year. While competing in the Miss America Organization contestants must choose a talent and platform which also ties into my other passions, acting and horses. I am very passionate about acting. I love being able to step away from myself and getting to portray another person. The last thing that I am probably most passionate about is horses. I have been riding horse my whole life and could not imagine where I would be without my horses. I have ridden all disciplines, but my favorite is barrel racing and Dressage.

Comments